该STELIGENT sBT1236A是一个高性能，易于使用，1车道，成本低效率高，1 x 32Gb/s位误码率测试仪(BERT)适用于当前100g TOSA/ROSA元器件的研发制造环境和现场安装。它具有充分表征串扰敏感性、背板、多车道串行数据系统的特点，是AOC和光电模块生产测试的良好工具。
The STELIGENT sBT1236A is a high performance, easy to use, 1 Lane, cost-effective, 1 x 32
Gb/s Bit Error-Rate Tester (BERT) for current 100 G TOSA/ROSA components R&D and manufacturing environments as well as field installations. It is fully features for characterizing crosstalk susceptibility, backplanes, and multi-lane serial data systems, and it is also a good tool for production testing of AOC and electro-optical modules.
The sBT1236A incorporates an internal reference clock, a pattern generator, clock recovery circuits, and a BER analyzer, in one compact module that provides both electrical and optical interfaces at data rates up to 32 Gb/s.
The sBT1236A is offered with a TFT touch panel control or USB interface. The PPRBS outputs optical NRZ waveform with bit rate within 20G ~ 32 Gbps, with settable data pattern of 27-1, 29-1,215-1, 223-1, 231-1, and a fixed 40-bit user-defined pattern. The BERT system is controlled by external computer via a USB port, with full software support, drivers and programming guide for automation.
- Standard measurement rates between 9.953Gb/s and 32Gb/s；
- Support all Industry PRBS pattern : 7, 9, 15, 23, 31；
- Half rate Clock(high speed) and divided trigger output (low speed)；
- Integrated clock data recovery；
- Ability to swap data input polarity；
- Fast Ethernet/ USB Interface via ML4000 Chassis；
- High signal quality, fast rise time and low intrinsic Jitter；
- BERT can be fully programmed and support for external API calls from other software e.g.
LabView, C#, VEE；
- Repeatable performance and Traceable to standards；
- Controlled by embedded touchscreen GUI or from user software running on an external
Windows 7 PC connected by a USB interface；
The STELIGENT rBT1236A is a single-channel signal integrity test system ideal for manual or
automated characterizing single-lane serial data channels or electrical and optical devices
running at speeds between 9.953Gb/s to 32Gb/s(It addresses all common standard speeds via
selectable bit rates).
- Single-lane serial data channel signal integrity characteristic;
- 100G CFP2, CFP4, QSFP28 line cards;
- 100G Active Optical Cable (AOC), Direct Attach Cable (DAC);
- Electro-optical Transceiver Testing;
- Design Validation Test (DVT) of Telecom / Datacom, Components, Modules and Systems;
- High-Speed SerDes Testing & Characterization;
- Installation and Maintenance Test of Network Equipment;
- Testing of optical transceiver modules (25G SFP+，QSFP28，4X25G CFP2/CFP4),
transponders, linecards, and subsystems;
- Testing of opto-electronic components and devices (TOSA, ROSA, lasers, etc…);
- Testing of Gb/s ICs, PCBs, electronic modules, subsystems, and systems;
- Serial bus and high-speed backplane design;
- Installation testing and troubleshooting in optical transport networks;
The Steligent rBT1236A can address all common standard speeds via selectable bit rates
between 9.953Gb/s and 32Gb/s. Any data rate within this range can be customized added.
The software supplied runs on embedded Touchscreen GUI or Windows 7 with .NET v2.0, by a
USB 2.0 interface.
The following patterns are supported:
PRBS: 27-1, 29-1, 215-1, 223-1, 231-1.
The pattern can be individually adjusted for
A differential electrical output is provided on the
DCA 86100D with build-in PTB module, N1054A Module, 450mm 2.92 Cable:
Pattern Generator Detailed Character:
Clock and Trigger output
A differential clock with half data rate and single-ended divided trigger output is provided on the
A differential electrical input is provided on the front panel. Data rate is the same as pattern
The following patterns are supported:
Error Detector Detailed Character:
- User Software and Demo CD includes:
- Application Presentation
- Data Sheet
- User documentation (User Guide with programming reference)
- User Software including offline demonstration
- Local power cord, USB cable
Steligent is involved to be a Global Leader on High Speed Serial Communication Bit Error Rate Tester. We provide test & measurement solutions to enable optical component and OEM/ODM/JDM and other system integrators to reach new levels of quality and performance. Steligent was founded 5 to address the growing need for affordable and functional equipment. Since that time, the company has expanded to create a path to address not only present, but also future requirements. Product specifications and descriptions in this document subject to change without notice.
For the latest version of this document, please visit our website at www.steligent.com.
Copyright © 2015 Steligent Inc. All Rights Reserved.