The Steligent CR2619A is a high performance and highly cost effective electrical and optical CDR with a wide rate range of 100M~11.3Gbps, that is fully features for characterizing crosstalk susceptibility, backplanes and multi‐lane serial data systems, such as HDMI, SATA, USB3.1, etc. . And it is also a good tool for production testing of AOC and electro‐optical PON modules. It can recover the data and clock from data stream of Modules or backplanes. CR2619A is a continuous rate 100Mbps to 11.3Gbps Clock and Data Recovery equipment with Integrated Limiting Amp/EQ.
Product specifications and descriptions in this document subject to change without notice.
For the latest version of this document, please visit our website at
www.steligent.com/ and go to the Key Library Information area.
Steligent is involved to be a Global Leader on High Speed Serial Communication Bit Error Rate Tester. We provide test &measurement solutions to enable optical component and OEM/ODM/JDM and other system integrators to reach new levels of quality and performance. Steligent was founded 5 to address the growing need for affordable and functional equipment. Since that time, the company has expanded to create a path to address not only present, but also future requirements
- Two independent channel, electrical and optical channel.
- Continuous rates supports: between 100Mb/s and 11.3Gb/s
- Divided trigger output (low speed) : ? data rate clock output or 1/8 data clock output according to different options
- No input reference clock required
- Exceeds SONET/SDH requirements for jitter
- Output optical power is 90% ratio to input optical power
- Quantizer sensitivity: 40 mV typical (limiting amplifier mode) - electrical channel
- Optional limiting amplifier, equalizer, and bypass inputs
- Programmable jitter transfer bandwidth to support G.8251 OTN
- Programmable slice level
- Sample phase adjust (5.65 Gbps or greater)
- Output polarity invert
- Programmable LOS threshold
- Loss of signal (LOS) alarm (limiting amplifier mode only)
- Loss of lock (LOL) indicator for both electrical channel and optical channel by LEDs on equipment panel.
- Independent voltage level adjustment for each of the electrical or optical to electrical outputs
- Support optical to electrical data output
- Integrated clock data recovery
- Ability to swap data input polarity.
- Fast USB Interface for ATS
- High signal quality, fast rise time and low intrinsic Jitter
CDR can be fully programmed and support for external API calls from other software e.g. LabView, C#,VEE.
Controlled by embedded touchscreen GUI or from user software running on an external Windows 7 PC
connected by a USB interface
The Steligent CR2619A multi‐channel CDR which support both serial electrical signal and serial optical signal. It can recover SNYC clock from data stream. It also convert input optical to electrical output. The CR2619A is a high performance continuous CDR Support 100Mbps to 11.3Gbps serial optical data or electrical data input.
The Steligent CR2619A can addresses all common standard speeds via selectable bit rates between 100Mb/s and
The software supplied runs on Windows 7 with .NET v4.0, by a USB 2.0 interface.
The following Data rate are supported:
The following Data swing are supported:
The following Clock swing are supported:
Channel 1 Channel 2
Channel 1 Channel 2
A differential clock with half data rate or 1/8 data rate divider’s output is provided on the front‐panel.
Input data pattern: PRBS 223 − 1, ac-coupled to 100 Ω differential termination load
OUTPUT AND TIMING SPECIFICATIONS
Input data pattern: PRBS 223 − 1, ac-coupled to 100 Ω differential termination load, unless otherwise noted.
- User Software and Demo CD includes:
- Application Presentation
- Data Sheet
- User documentation (User Guide with programming reference)
- User Software including offline demonstration
- Local power cord, USB cable
Steligent is involved to be a Global Leader on high speed optical communication testing instrument and solution. We provide test & measurement solutions to enable optical component and OEM/ODM/JDM and other system integrators to reach new levels of quality and performance. Steligent was founded to address the growing need for affordable and functional equipment. Since that time, the company has expanded to create a path to address not only present,but also future requirements. Product specifications and descriptions in this document subject to change withoutnotice.
For the latest version of this document, please visit our website at www.steligent.com.