STELIGENT BT6201是一个高性能，易于使用，4通道，4 x 32Gb/s位误码率测试仪(BERT)用于当前100g TOSA/ROSA元器件的研制和生产制造环境以及现场安装。它完全是用来表征的特征串扰敏感性、背板、多车道串行数据系统，也是一个很好的工具用于AOC和光电模块的生产测试。
The STELIGENT BT6201 is a high performance, easy to use, 4 Lanes, cost-effective, 4 x 30
Gb/s Bit Error-Rate Tester (BERT) for current 100 G TOSA/ROSA components R&D and
manufacturing environments as well as field installations. It is fully features for characterizing
crosstalk susceptibility, backplanes, and multi-lane serial data systems, and it is also a good tool
for production testing of AOC and electro-optical modules.
The BT6201 incorporates an internal reference clock, a pattern generator, clock recovery circuits, and a BER analyzer, in one compact module that provides both electrical and optical interfaces at data rates up to 30 Gb/s.
The BT6201 is offered with a TFT touch panel control or USB interface. The PPRBS outputs optical NRZ waveform with bit rate within 9.9 ~ 30 Gbps, with settable data pattern of 27-1, 29-1,211-1, 215-1, 223-1, 231-1, and a fixed 64-bit user-defined pattern. The BERT system is controlled by external computer via a USB port, with full software support, drivers and programming guide for automation.
- Four independent parallel BERT lanes；
- Standard measurement rates between 9.9Gb/s and 30Gb/s；
- Independent voltage level adjustment for each of the 4 outputs, refer to Generator Data
- Support all Industry PRBS pattern : 7, 9, 11, 15, 23, 31；
- Half rate Clock(high speed) and divided trigger output (low speed)；
- Integrated clock data recovery；
- Ability to swap data input polarity；
- Fast Ethernet/ USB Interface via ML4000 Chassis；
- High signal quality, fast rise time and low intrinsic Jitter；
- BERT can be fully programmed and support for external API calls from other software e.g.
LabView, C#, VEE；
- Repeatable performance and Traceable to standards；
- Controlled by embedded touchscreen GUI or from user software running on an external
Windows 7 PC connected by a USB interface；
The STELIGENT BT6201 is a multi-channel signal integrity test system ideal for manual or automated characterizing multi-lane serial data channels or electrical and optical devices running at speeds between 9.9Gb/s to 30Gb/s(It addresses all common standard speeds via selectable bit rates).
- Multi-lane serial data channels signal integrity characteristic;
- 100G CFP2, CFP4, QSFP28 line cards;
- 100G Active Optical Cable (AOC), Direct Attach Cable (DAC);
- Electro-optical Transceiver Testing;
- Design Validation Test (DVT) of Telecom / Datacom, Components, Modules and Systems;
- High-Speed SerDes Testing & Characterization;
- Installation and Maintenance Test of Network Equipment;
- Testing of optical transceiver modules (25G SFP+，QSFP28，4X25G CFP2/CFP4),
transponders, linecards, and subsystems;
- Testing of opto-electronic components and devices (TOSA, ROSA, lasers, etc…);
- Testing of Gb/s ICs, PCBs, electronic modules, subsystems, and systems;
- Serial bus and high-speed backplane design;
- Installation testing and troubleshooting in optical transport networks;
The Steligent BT6201 can address all common standard speeds via selectable bit rates
between 9.9Gb/s and 30Gb/s. Any data rate within this range can be customized added.
The software supplied runs on embedded Touchscreen GUI or Windows 7 with .NET v2.0, by a
USB 2.0 interface.
The following patterns are
PRBS: 27-1, 210-1, 211-1 215-1, 223- 1,231-1.
The pattern can be individually
adjusted for pattern generator.
A differential electrical output is provided on the front-panel.
DCA 86100D with build-in PTB module, N1054A Module, 450mm 2.92 Cable:
Channel 1 Channel 2
Pattern Generator Detailed Character:
Clock and Trigger output
A differential clock with half data rate and single-ended divided trigger output is provided on the
A differential electrical input is provided on the front panel. Data rate is the same as pattern
The following patterns are supported:
Error Detector Detailed Character:
- User Software and Demo CD includes:
- Application Presentation
- Data Sheet
- User documentation (User Guide with programming reference)
- User Software including offline demonstration
- Local power cord, USB cable
Steligent is involved to be a Global Leader on High Speed Serial Communication Bit Error Rate Tester. We provide test & measurement solutions to enable optical component and OEM/ODM/JDM and other system integrators to reach new levels of quality and performance. Steligent was founded 5 to address the growing need for affordable and functional equipment. Since that time, the company has expanded to create a path to address not only present, but also future requirements. Product specifications and descriptions in this document subject to change without notice.
For the latest version of this document, please visit our website at www.steligent.com.
Copyright © 2015 Steligent Inc. All Rights Reserved.